Construction & Restoration
We are full service general contractors with immediate access to a multitude of suppliers, and because we use the latest technology, we can have your estimate ready quickly and accurately. We can repair and rebuild your home, like new from the ground up! We use our own team of licensed carpenters, master painters, and experts who take care of everything from plumbing to roofing to hardwood floor installation and everything in between.
For all of your construction and restoration needs, call Burke's Restoration if you experienced fire damage, smoke damage and charring, or a flood from a pipe break. We work with most major insurance carriers to make your disaster just a memory.
Construction and restoration need to be performed right after a catastrophe, otherwise, if repairs are not performed immediately by properly trained recovery experts, secondary damage such as, mold damage, mildew, odors and corrosion will occur. These contaminants pose serious health risks; don't take chances with your health, call Burke's Restoration today!
The Burkes' Restoration Construction Advantage:
- Many carpet fans/air movers available.
- Commercial Drieaz Dehumidifiers - rated to remove 14 gallons per day.
- Portable 3 ton Dehumidifiers - rated to remove in excess of 100 gallons per day.
- IICRC Trained to clean-up clean water, black water and grey water tragedies.
- Specialize in deodorization using ozone generators, vapour tech, enzymes, antimicrobial sprays and various neutralizers.
- No harsh perfumed cover-ups.
- Truck mounted and powerful extraction equipment.
- Fire & Water inventory specialists.
- Current pack-out restoration specialists.
- We provide detailed bids including floor plans in our service area.
We’ve constructed and restored homes from their foundations, and provide the following services:
Need More Information?If you need more information about construction or restoration, please give us a call 1-800-586-2456 or Contact Us Today!